Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hey what's up I'm Sarah :)

Hey there!  My name's Sarah and I am a sophomore at RIC and I am studying Secondary Education with a concentration in math.  So far this semester is very hectic with classes and especially with all this snow!  If I'm not at school or doing school work I am usually working at (everyone's favorite place) Target!  I also love to play/watch any type of sport.  I played volleyball and basketball in high school and I loved every minute of it!  So yeah that's me and I think this class will be a blast! :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to FNED! Which Target do you work out? Maybe I will see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played volleyball all four years of high school too! I miss it a lot. I just found out that they had sign ups today for the intramural team but I missed them :(

    ReplyDelete